Be responsible to identify areas of opportunity to improve existing HRIS processes, functionality, workflow, and maximize technological capabilities to reduce manual processes and to improve data management and efficiency. Establishes and maintains security and integrity controls for managing and delivering services to employees with operational activities of processes including onboarding, contract change, performance management, C&B, internal mobility, and offboarding.
- Comprehensive knowledge in all aspects of HR
- Organize, prioritize, and rationalize recommendations in the design, development, and automation of HR business processes and ensure that any new business solutions can be supported and integrated with third-party systems as needed
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of various HRIS platforms
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Support and maintains the implementation/maintenance of client HRIS systems and perform quality assurance reviews.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.