Copy Right 2022 | TMI Group | All Rights Reserved
1. Scout for potential who can be effective advisors
2. Make presentation on "Career as an insurance advisor"
3. Follow-up for obtaining necessary documentation regularly
4. Make sure that the advisor attends the training program & IRDA examination to acquire appropriate licensing.
1. Draw up a monthly plan of targets
2. Break down the plan according to the potential of the insurance advisors
3. Keep the advisors motivated and on the job
4. Keep daily contacts with the advisors
5. Help sort out any problems faced by the advisors
1. Accompany the advisors on joint calls
2. Support advisors in designing solutions and advise customers
3. Provide NAIP training to advisors
4. Making sure that the advisor is learning on the job
5. Prepare the advisors by having them to give dummy presentations to test their level of selling skills
6. Identify and motivate advisors for club membership, MDRT etc
7. Monitor, review and guide their performance periodically
8. Ensure retention, adhere to productivity bench marks of advisors
9. Ensure participation of advisors in training and other developmental interventions
10. Have business related issues solved at branch level through RM or Operation staff.
1. Maintain healthy & cordial relation with the advisor.
2. Regularly staying in touch with his advisor (in person) as well as using other modes of communication.
3. Regularly update the advisors about new product, schemes, clubs, etc.
4. Coordination with internal departments
1. Constantly track the lapsed policies data.
2. Update the Advisors with updated list of lapsed policies.