Copy Right 2022 | TMI Group | All Rights Reserved
This is an exciting role and would entail you to
• Be accountable for discovery, scoping, onboarding, solution design and delivery of data and analytics services to various Omnicom Group agencies and clients
• Provide overall project leadership and direct project teams in the delivery of high-quality products within committed timeframes and budgets
• Lead with a passion for marketing analytics, critical thinking skills and the ability to build deep relationships at senior marketing and other C-level roles.
• Implement and institutionalize best practices in project execution, practice management and client engagement
• Drive the execution of variety of data and analytics projects such as Data Centralization and Visualization, Market Mix Modelling, Predictive Analytics, Multi Touch Attribution, and more.
• Be the data and analytics evangelist and role model for the Marketing Science team members.
• Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity. Represent Annalect India across various internal and external forums.
• Be part of the executive leadership team of Annalect India and actively contribute towards organization decisions and growth.
• Be responsible for budget management, workforce planning and overall financial health of the technology group
• Provide coaching and mentoring for directors, managers, leads, analysts/scientists and engineers.
• Define and implement resourcing strategy and plan, to identify, select and recruit team members